January 24, 2014
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Plaintiff,
TREY MICHAEL BOYKIN, Defendant.
LINDA R. READE, Chief District Judge.
On January 23, 2014, the court accepted the jury verdicts finding Defendant Trey Michael Boykin guilty on Counts 1 and 2 of the Superseding Indictment and not guilty on Counts 3 and 6 of the Superseding Indictment.
Accordingly, IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1. Defendant is adjudicated guilty of Counts 1 and 2 of the Superseding Indictment.
2. Defendant is adjudicated not guilty of Counts 3 and 6 of the Superseding Indictment.
3. The United States Probation Office shall conduct a presentence investigation and prepare a report.
4. The attorneys shall timely comply with the deadlines for preparation of the presentence report.
5. Defendant is to remain in custody pending sentencing.
IT IS SO ORDERED.